Please read this legal message carefully, as by accessing the Lancing Sailing Club site you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message:
- All material contained in this website is the property of Lancing Sailing Club and all rights are reserved.
- No part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast, published or adapted without the prior written permission of Lancing Sailing Club, except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Lancing Sailing Club assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other site.
- The material contained in this website is a guide only, and is not intended as an invitation to invest in or enter into a contract with Lancing Sailing Club.
- Whilst Lancing Sailing Club has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this website, neither Lancing Sailing Club, its members or associates accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site.
Lancing Sailing Club shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained on this site.
- Lancing Sailing Club reserves the right to revise this website service or withdraw access to the whole or any part of the website at any time.
- These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.