This page contains a series of downloadable documents to help you with sailing at Lancing.
The Sailing Instructions (SI) contain the definition of the scoring system being used and the prizes that will be awarded. It also explains the meaning of the flags and courses.
All races will be governed by the rules as defined under The Racing Rules of Sailing in the Sailing Instructions.
Guides to club series
- Lancing Correction Factor (LCF)
- Handicap system based on Portsmouth Yardstick taking into account local tidal conditions.
- Personal Handicap
- Handicap adjusted to suit experience / performance
- Wednesday Evening Series
- Summer Series
- Standard Operating Procedure – Safety boats and Safety duty
- Spring Challenge Cup
- Easter Series
- A&O Club Championships
- A rough guide to the Canteen
- B2B (Back to Back)
- Second race start sequence will commence as soon as possible after last finishers in previous race have finished
If you cannot download or open any of these documents, please contact us at: